Monday, March 26, 2012

Apologies... but look forward to SriLanka, London and Japan

I have not been very up to date with the blog recently. I have finished telling you about Myanmar but I haven't even started Sri Lanka that we visited in January during the Chinese new year week! Since, time has been flying, I spent a month in London and I have some really pretty snowy photos to share, then 10 busy days in Singapore before R and I flew back to France to get married, followed by 2 weeks honeymoon in Japan. I now have one day for recovery in Singapore and I'm off to Angola for a month where I will not have time to update this blog, so really this is my apologetic post to advise in advance that I'm running late on stories and that is not going to improve in the near future! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment