Friday, August 17, 2012

Luanda

I have been blaming my trips to Angola to excuse my delays in posting anything on this blog. It is about time I prove that I'm actually really going to Angola!

Unfortunately, I do not take any good camera when I go offshore so the following photos are iphone photos...
Unfortunately again, I don't spend that much time onshore so the amount of photos is limited...
Unfortunately (3rd), I don't get to do any tourism as I'm not allowed to go anywhere unaccompanied, so the following photos are either taken from the hotel of from the office.

Anyway, enough complaining! The views are of the mosoleum of the 1st president (the communist looking structure), Luanda bay and a few random buildings around the capitale.







The last one is my welcome onshore present after 4 weeks on the boat, the hotel in Luanda where I wait for my plane:

No comments:

Post a Comment