Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy new year!

Happy new year everyone! Best wishes for 2011 to you and your loved ones. Thank you for reading this blog and keep sending comments in the new year!

I have done this map yesterday evening and there is still a lot of room for improvement!
My resolution for 2011 is to reach 20%, not an easy one! Let's hope I get to Africa sometimes this year otherwise it will be difficult...
Looking at this map, you might notice that there are quite a few countries I have been to in Asia and I haven't told you about, that's because I'm terribly late with this blog! Yet to come: Singaporean wedding, Phillippines islands, temples of Angkor, kite surfing in Vietnam and Hanoi and HaLong bay.

I have started at least 3 of these posts, so there is hope... :-)

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment