Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Street art in Paris

I was spending a month in London and the Eurostar took me to Paris for the week-end. My good friend C being a huge fan of street art, I ended up in a street where several artists were having a go at a wall. It looks like the communication had been well done over the Internet as the street was packed!

Interestingly, most of the art was being glued to the wall like wall paper! Only a few people were painting or creating on the spot. These days everyone seems to come with art already done. I suppose it has the advantage of being quick and removable!

Throughout all the street art enthusiasts, there was one gentleman who did not seem to appreciate street art and thought it was a good idea to start having a go at everyone...

Anyway, I'll let you make your own opinion about street art by looking at the photos:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment