Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

On this 2nd of January, I wish you all a happy new year.
Thanks for continuing to read this blog and I hope to bring you more stories and more photos in 2012.

Last year I attached a world map to my happy new year wishes. At that time, i had covered 17% of the world and I mentionned that the objective for this year was 20%. I now have to admit that I have miserably failed...
I have only managed 18%, to my defense I did say that without making it to Angola in 2011 it was going to be hard and indeed it was! The new countries of 2011 were Brunei, New Zealand and Myanmar that you will soon hear about.

2012 will definitely bring more countries, Sri Lanka and Japan are already booked and it does look like that I will be in Angola in April. Let's wait and see...

Anyway, here is the map and happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment